Tasks and activities:
Industrial clerks primarily take over administrative tasks in the company. This includes independent work in all departments, especially in purchasing, sales, human resources, order processing, financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Operational structures and processes
- Materials management
- Fundamentals of data processing
- Human resources
- Production management
- Project work in a chosen field
Varied in half-year shifts, 1- 2 days / week
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Interest in commercial and technical issues
- Independent, focused and careful way of working
- Verbal skills
- Good IT and English skills
- Communication skills
- Dedication, the ability to work in a team, desire to learn
With good academic and occupational achievements, it is possible to shorten the training time by half a year.
The training ends upon passing the final project presentation to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.